Sunday, June 17, 2007

There is nothing worse than being stranded. In a place that isn't your home, with no family around you to bail you out without you being embarrassed about bothering them.
I arrived later than usual at the KTM station and... it was dark. And eerie.
No buses. No taxis.
Few roguish looking Indian guys. The menacing looking ones.
It wasn't exactly empty yet not that safe I suppose.
I tried to hail this Transnasional bus but it just zoomed past me. =(
I called the only person I could think of.
And thankfully YT was kind enough to pick me up.
*beams*
but sorry about that bumper banging.
Well. The moral of the story is that I should learn how to drive.
Of course not that I would have a car to drive here.
But at least it would enable me to
Carjack someone else.

1 comment:

Ariel said...

Moral of the story #2: YT should not be distracted with her mp3 playa while reversing :P

Glad that you are safe, dearie. That's what matters the most *hugs*