Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Confirmation.

Since I've been working at a lab, I met this guy. His name is erm, TH.

TH is slightly plump. Rounded, a boyish kind of guy. Cute perhaps.
I could feel like there were special sentiments exuding from him but I've always tried to shrug it away.

Then, my cold shoulder treatments doesn't seem to hit him. I mean it doesn't deter him from asking me questions anyway.

Innocent little questions.
At first I was warm and friendly but I have no idea why I started inching away. I mean. I didn't want that kind of attention. I mean, I've always tried to deny that he would prolly have any feelings for me.
I guess I didn't want to erm, make things erm bad for him.

But I would always get irritated when he talked to me. Bad. But I got irritated.

Cos I just wanted him to stop.
So anyways.

Today my colleague talked about him again. Then I told him, 'I don't think TH likes me.'
Then he said, 'Hahaha he does! He really does. I'm serious. He has a bit of feeling for you.'

Well. OOookay. I can't deny it no more. My intuition has been blaring loudly since... since ever.
So I thought about it. And I said, 'But I don't have any feelings for him.'

Hoping that above said words would reach him somehow.
So please. Above-words, please reach TH.

I guess sometimes things like these freak me. I mean it's a different thing if I knew you very well and then I realised from a third party or something that you have some kind of feelings towards me. But nooooo I barely even know you. I mean I don't even talk to you. That's the thing you know.

I guess, (based on analysing my past erm, freakedoutness) that's prolly why. I mean cause the guys that I'm freaked out at, doesn't even know me. I mean I don't even talk to them much. Yeah. I guess that's why. Else I'd find it easy to erm, put them down gently or somewhat.

Hmm. Meow. That's it for today.

1 comment:

daniellesoong said...

mehehheheheheheh...
i miss you cassy!