Friday, September 26, 2008

Abandoned Fetus

Yesterday, I was at work.
The guards discovered a baby. They saw a woman burying something before dawn, and went to examine and dug it up, and it was a fetus. 3 to 4 months old. You hear about these sorta cases often, but when it hits so close to home, it feels so real.

I wonder how does one have a homemade abortion. I saw a picture of it. It was gruesome. As how they often are, but this is real. It's just there. It just happened.


---

Today one of the cleaners went back to her village. I heard she is going to remarry for the 2nd time. She is 50 I think. Sugoi...

She likes to scold a lot. She is loud. I am kinda amazed really that someone would marry her ... she seems so scary. But now I feel relieved. If she can get married, then I probably can too...

1. She is 50.
2. She is scary attitude wise. She's daring. If the residents leave their rubbish bags outside their apartment doors, she'll be knocking and shouting her head off, hollering for them to dispose of it properly.

My heroine *____*

No comments: