Monday, November 16, 2009

First Day of Exams!

So, today is the first day of exams for my 2nd semester in uni. That means, next sem will be my third sem! So far so good! The only subject that I utterly have no confidence in would be Pengajian Malaysia. It's like, zomg! wth!

How do you fix something that isn't there in the first place?
When you want to draw that other person closer but have no idea to go about it?
When you try to have conversation and he just doesn't seem to have anything to say to you anymore?
When you feel like you're drifting apart and nothing you seem to do is stopping that?
and you can't ask for some things because he has no obligation to do it for you.
why would he do that? You're his nobody.
And you're afraid to try harder because it might be as you have feared, he's avoiding you. or might get bored with you. or annoyed with you and that makes him want to talk to you less.

I think I shouldn't feel like this anymore. I think I should be more detached from now on and not make myself so vulnerable. Silly me! Always vulnerable.

Want to talk to me? Turn me on.
Don't want to talk to me? Turn me off.

I don't want to be convenient.
Bury it, bury it, bury it.
I have been happy for the past 9 months but now I must be wary and be accepting of the reality of how things are/will be/cycle of things.

Sony Cybershot TX1's advertisement has this really nice song. I don't know the name of the song nor the singer. :(


When the twilight sings,
It's washed away, way by the sea,
Open up your eyes,
Believe the dream.
You see how I feel,
That feeling something's just not real,
We are drifting through the stars,
Floating here to Mars,
Believe the dream.
I liked it so much that I found the chords for it unconsciously!

2 comments:

mytravellingdays365 said...

i know who's that person humming though.

fuk

Tom Yam Girl said...

hahaha damn you.

of course la, i said i found the chords myself didn't i? :)