Saturday, March 31, 2007

I remember...

I remember a long time ago. Okay. Not that long but perhaps a year ago. Or two.

Soong and I were having this really down day because of guys and we decided to have an activity.

So she came to my house, we planned to watch DVDS and bum around. But in the end,

we ate raspberry vanilla ice cream, one whole carton of it and we didn't finish it because it was kinda melted. Yuck.

The one I wanted wasn't available, I think my favourite flavour would be 'Lava' by Walls I think.

Then there was my niece and nephew, who entered the room many many times and didn't shut the door all the time (Irritating). And did I shout at them? I think I did. Oh Soong just reminded me that I took the cane. Of course to threathen la. Nothing much.

Then there was Back Dormitory Boys, the one I intro to Soong. Yeh. We had a nice laugh and time.

Then we watch a dvd. Half way she gotta go. Of course we chose a very pro girl dvd.

'How to lose a guy in 10 days' *wink*



Soong reminded me of this today. And I was like 'Oh yea, I remember that day.'

2 comments:

daniellesoong said...

AW... i so miss that day =)

come back soon. this year.

if airasia got free ticks i'll let you know. LOL. or promotion la..

Tom Yam Girl said...

haha yea, me too =(

Aw, this year can't >.< maybe next year...

Yeah. maybe next year.

=(