Monday, April 2, 2007

I missed my 1st Exam.

AGH! I missed my first exam!


.........

I slept at 6.30am yesterday.
I was studying.
Was supposed to wake up at 8.30am.
Thought 2 hours would be enough. How wrong I was.

Woke up to phone buzzing.
Twas my friend, Khengmai.

Khengmai: Where were you?
Me: omg omfg what time is it now?!
Khengmai: We finished our exams.
Me: *stunned*
Khengmai: Hello?
Me: I'll call you back later [weakly]







%&@%Q#$% HOW CAN I DAMN MISS MY EXAM?! WHAT?! HAS MY MOTHER PAID 350 BUCKS FOR ME TO MISS IT?!

hahas. Luckily I can still resit for it. =D

At 2pm. So now it's 1. Yep. Waiting. Oh yea. Lunchtime.

Ugh. What a traumatic start for the day.


-----



Finished exam.

And YAY! I got 66%!~ I was sooooo scared I'd fail. =.=

Sigh. One more day to go. And mind you Paper 2 is going to be extra hard. So I decided not to sleep tonight. NO SLEEPING like today. zzzz 2 hours was the death of me.



-----



I am NOT going to let anything get to me... grrr I am not going to let myself be maddened by something anymore. NOPE.


'Go on, shout at me, I can't hear you.'


Tonight I went with my housemate for dinner. Mmm, tomorrow is my roommate's birthday. Mmm, darn, I didn't wrap the present. I bought earrings for her. Hoop ones. =) So I think I'll give her the gift at midnight. Stocked up on maggi and tissue paper just now at Watson.

End.

1 comment:

Ariel said...

Aaah, no wonder you wanted to hit yourself on the head that day.

Good to know everything turned out right in the end :)