Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I've been Tagged.

Rules: For those who have been tagged, you are required to write a story about one of your crush, be it a current or previous crush. To be exactly different from the common tags, there is no questions imposed this time. All you have to do is to write a story about him/her. Also, five persons will need to be tagged at the end of the post. This tag is originated from Ms Lee (http://tsa3yun.blogspot.com). You must post up these rules before you start writing.

So I've been tagged. And I wanted to write about a past crush, a guy with a name Starting with E.
one that I got over. Now that's a sad crush indeed.
But then, today I saw someone that I didn't know that... well has a little liking to it. HAHAS ;)

I wanted to blog about this particular guy today that I met but suddenly thought that hey! This can be considered a shallow crush right? Cause it's just like Day Number 1 today Teehee.


-----

'Me lecturer wants me to get another projector'

*he points to another projector*
'This one working?'
*Starts to pull it away*
asking yet another time.
'This one working aight? I'll take it.'


Sounds innocent enough don't you think? Yet it took me ten seconds to decipher what he said for his voice is accented.
In a nice deep sort of way. Not gruffy, not squeaky either. In that ten seconds all I did was look blankly at him while thinking about:-

1. My he has a nice voice.
2. My he has very nice English accent too.
3. My I've seen him before but never took notice of him.
4. Say something!
5. Boy he's tall.
6. Can he really take the projector away like that? (I'd have said so if I knew)

So in the end, all I said was:

'Yeah.'

I feel dumb. For not giving a proper answer but like, stuck. I got confused there for a while, cause I guess I'm wondering how I never took real notice of him before BAHAHA! Seems like I'm a sucker for people who speak good English.

Did I say he was tall? Taller than me no doubt.

*notes to self*
- Smile even more widely when you see him again.

- Talk nicely.

=D

I guess it can be considered the first stage of a shallow crush right? Since I *am* curious about what course he's taking. =P
I don't go minding other's business you know.


And I hereby tag:-

Venetia
Danielle
Steffie.



No comments: