Tuesday, May 15, 2007

1.15pm. Tuesday.

At precisely 1.15pm, Casandra fell down.

On her butt.

WIth two people as her witnesses. If she could blush she would.
Really.
She would.

It was painful.
And embarrassing.
And I suddenly realised
I can't remember the last time I felt embarrassed.

That's a good thing right?

It was just a fraction of a second and I realised that I'm going to fall down.
I mean, for just that one fraction of a second, I knew it was coming.
I knew. That's why it was... odd to me. Until I'm blogging about it.

I've tired Vblogging and well, it didn't work for me.
I'm still as conscious as ever and well, I guess I should write what I'm about to say first
Then read them out loud. That would be good. I suppose.


Today's Accounting class is about Break Even Units and Break Even Sales. Kinda like puzzles. Nice.
Like Maths.
I like Maths.

2 comments:

mytravellingdays365 said...

damn. u wanna make me sampai need to leave comment here and HOPE like maybe 0.00000001% of chances u can get my msg right? i know...got ppl evaporated... don exist already. even when online, saw her online-but-away mode there... doesnt really mean anything.. i think maybe one of ur housemate curi curi use ur account. beware.....

Tom Yam Girl said...

Oh wowow =DDDDDDDDD

I got it! WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWWW

haha yah. I don't exist anymore =( AISH.

WEUWEUWEUWEUWEU