Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tagged by Hannah

Tagged by Hannah

Layer One : On The Outside
Name - Casandra @ Cassy

Birth date - 9th January 1988
Current Status - Single
Eye Colour - dark brown-black
Hair Colour - dark brown-black
Righty or Lefty - Righty.


Layer Two : On The Inside
Your Heritage - Chinese
Your Fears - Death. Failure.

Your Weakness - Jealousy. Tactless.
Your Perfect Pizza - Pepperoni with Lots of CHEESE.


Layer Three : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up - Ugh. 5 more minutes. DAMN I'M LATE!

Your Bedtime - When I'm tired.
Your Most Missed Memory - Random ones. The ones when you think about it, you'd remember.


Layer Four : Your Picks
Pepsi or Coke - Neither. They contain caffeine. Not that I don't drink Milk Tea but. Ah.
McDonald's or Burger King - Burger King's Mushroom Swiss. Aaah...
Single or Group Dates - Single
Adidas or Nike - I own neither. But I'd say Nike.
Tea or Nestea - Ximut Milk Tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla - Vanilla.
Cappucino or coffee - Neither.

Layer Five : Do You...
Smoke - No.
Curse - Yes.
Take a shower - Yes.
Have a crush - Lol. Nah. Though I'll just wait and see.
Think you've been in love - Yes.
Go to school - College.
Want to get marry - Yes.
Believe in yourself - Yes.
Think you're a health freak - Erm. What? I don't stick to salads.

Layer Six - In The Past Month
Drank alcohol - No. T.T I want a cocktail.
Eaten sushi - Yes.
Dyed your hair - Once.


Layer Seven : Have You Even...
Played A Stripping Game - No.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In - No.

Layer Eight : Age You're Hoping
To Be Married - Never thought about it. I wouldn't want to be too old.
For a - I have no idea.

Layer Nine : In a Girl / Guy
Best Eye Colour - Any.
Best Hair Colour - Any.
Short hair or Long Hair - Definitely short. Long haired guys are gay.

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 min ago - Homework. For once.
1 Hour ago - Homework. For once.
1 month ago - Mapling.

Layer Eleven : Finish the sentence
I love - you once upon a time. Such a sad one.
I hate - contradicting truths. Lies. Deceit. Uncertainty. Most of all, Insecurity.
I hide - my smile.
I miss - my family. My friends back in KK.
I need - God. Family. Friends. Him.

Layer Twelve : Tag Five People
Do I have to?
Venetia.
Danielle.
Steffie.
Seriously no more. o.O

No comments: