Friday, April 6, 2007

Chan Wei Qiang for Today's event.

So. Today I nearly woke up late again. Thank God I asked my friend to wake me up.
So I had lunch just now. Then I tapau-ed Lekor.
I waited for 5 mins. Under the hot sun.
Then looking at the lekor practically swimming in oil... Really swimming.

Nearly lost my appetite tho.

So.


The other day this guy approached me. It wasn't bad. I felt slightly flattered. Though he was friendly, I don't suppose this guy would have a lot of courage to go up and talk to a girl stranger but... yeah I wasn't mean to him. His confidence would have been utterly shattered had I had my hair day. His name is Wei Qiang. Chan I think. Slightly pimpled. Slightly. English speaking tho a stressed hint of the Chinese slang purring erm, the English accent.

Come to think of it, I think I forgot his face already.

Yay~ A new acquaintance~



1 comment:

daniellesoong said...

wow....

way to go, cassy! LOL

how are you?