Monday, April 23, 2007

Dinner, Accident

Yesterday my sister, Serena and her husband, Barnabas and child, Eleazar, my brother, Ian, and wife, Ruth, came down to have dinner with me.

And to be frank, I'm glad.

Looking at them, I realised that it's just so nice to eat with family. Plus I didn't have to worry about how much the dinner would cost me. =)

Then they came to the apartment (Thankfully I cleaned up a bit), and it was about 11 when they left.

I slept. Till 5 something. Then slept till 7. Then played Maple till it was time for class.

Sigh What Bliss. I've got enough sleep.

Today as I was walking back from College, an car and a motorbike collided. Like really near me. Like 2 seconds of running (distance). I heard the crunch. It was... scary. Because it was all so near.

I heard Horn. Crunch. But luckily it wasn't very serious. I was glancing to the right to check for incoming cars when I heard Crunch. Looked to the left and saw the motorcyclist on the pavement. He got up groggily tho. Adjusted his motorbike. Mmm, the car's not in a really good shape tho. Nothing serious. Eyes goggled tho. On my part.

And oh yea. This was what My sister said in the car.

Aiyak, ngo hou chi oi ta pei.
Opps, I think I am going to fart.


o.O

No comments: