Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Library Fine. Damnit

Typing at the computer lab. I'm working again as lab assistant.

Job Description

Lab Assistant.
Duty : To pass people their papers according to their id numbers.

That's it.

And the occasional top up thing and changing of password. That I still have to get a hang on. And also complaints about crappy, malfunctioning computers. Yep. Bright and shiny day at work.

Today's class was good. I knew how to do ze homework. Heck, I'm even looking forward to doing that one-question homework! So you should know how much I like today's class. ^^;

And I returned the Accounting Reference Book to the Library today and guess what.

They charged me 9 bucks for it!

NINE BLOODY BUCKS!
$%%^@#$%#^@%#$^@#$@#$^@#$%@#$^#$%@#$%#$%

One day = Rm1

Like wtfh roar!

BUT

I borrowed 3 books today. I shall just think of 3 bucks of rent per book. Then I wouldn't hit myself *that* hard.
OH WEEE

I have LOTS of anime to watch! My friend (Or shall I say acquaintance) just passed me 70 GB of ANIMES!


Suddenly my world so VERY ROCKS.

No comments: